Dootsons litigation department provides sensible and practical advice for both businesses and individuals who become involved in disputes.
We believe that taking early advice before a dispute escalates can often nip a problem in the bud, minimising its impact on you or your business. If litigation through the courts is necessary, it is important to take the correct steps to give you the best chance of a successful outcome and to also consider the alternatives to running the matter to trial.
In today’s economy, we also understand the importance of litigation being carried out at a proportionate cost.
- Debt Recovery – Range of Fixed Fees
- Contractual disputes (inc sales of goods and services)
- Director, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Probate, will and inheritance disputes
- Commercial property disputes
- Residential property disputes
- Building & construction disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Contested insolvency
- Debt recovery
- Commercial mediation